The 2020 Art & Antiques Show
Benefiting Wolfson Children’s Hospital
It’s not too late to catch Virtually Venice!
In response to numerous requests, this year’s free, one-of-a-kind Art & Antiques Show is being held over another week, through December 18.
Click the image below to view the show.
We are so grateful to the many contributors who helped raise funds for the new Neonatal Intensive Care Unit through the Art & Antiques Show. It is never too late to give! Please click here to make a donation.
Welcome to Venice (Estimated duration 1 hour)
· In La Cucina: Seafood Risotto with Chef Liz Grenamyer of Catering by Liz
· The Gritti Palace: Interior Designer Charles Chewning’s renovation of the luxury Venetian hotel
· Wolfson Children’s Hospital Patient Stories: Ka’Mari Canton, Emma Graham, and Jayde Passley
Bellissima Casa! Beautiful Home (Estimated duration 1 hour, 15 minutes)
· Antiques & Interior Design: Flower Magazine’s founder Margot Shaw leads a conversation with interior designers Elaine Griffin, Katie Ridder, Sean Scherer, and Tara Shaw
· Home Tour: The Iconic Marble House in Avondale
· Wolfson Children’s Hospital Patient Stories: Henry Rainka, Tyree Williams Jones and Joel Rivera
A Venetian Affair: Party Like a Venetian (Estimated duration 1 hour,15 minutes)
· Beverages at the Brick Restaurant: Owner Steve Kunz mixes an Aperol spritz and a peach Bellini
· Venetian Appetizers: Chef Kevin Adams of SAVOR…Jacksonville prepares cicchetti
· Wonder on the Water: Tour the historic yacht Innisfail with Captain Robert Scherrer
· Set the Table, Company’s Coming: Jacksonville hostesses present beautiful tablescapes
· Elegant Entertaining: Event Designer Rebecca S. Gardner
· Architecture and Gardens of Veneto: Hosted by TV personality and Garden Designer P. Allen Smith
· Il Dolce: Black Sheep Restaurant’s celebrated Pastry Chef Rebecca Reed makes tiramisu.
· Wolfson Children’s Hospital Patient Stories: Faith Huertas and Carlitos Desir
Amore – The children’s Fashion Show – (Estimated duration 1 hour)
· Critical Care Tower Update: An insider tour with Wolfson Children’s President Michael Aubin
· Family Fare: Chef Jamey Evoniuk from Chef’s Garden Catering and Events bakes polenta
· Amore: Children’s Fashion Show, spotlighting 29 Wolfson Children’s Hospital patients
Download the 2020 Art & Antiques Show flyer here.